About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Deputy Head, Human Resources - Banking, 1304
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Language||English, Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Human Resources > Compensation & Benefits
Human Resources > Generalist HR
Human Resources > Recruitment / Executive Search
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is a leading and sizable fast growing international bank in Hong Kong. Owing to expansion, they are seeking for a Human Resources Professional to join their Hong Kong operations
- Act as a human resources business partner with focus on staffing, talent management and development.
- Develop business human resources budget plan and recruit and retain sufficient resources to cope with business growth plan.
- Formulate human resources strategies for the business units.
- Implement performance management for monitoring staff performance, executing reward plans and identifying top talents for development.
- Review the human resources policies and processes and ensure updated with regulatory requirements.
- Degree in Business Administration or HRM or relevant discipline
- 6-8 years’ experience in human resources management, with experience in Banks or Financial Institutions preferably
- An experienced human resources generalist with experience in staffing and talent management
- Strong in compensation strategies to retain and attract talent
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.