Designer / Product Developer – (homeware, home accessories, furniture, gifts product development)
About the company
Our client is a listed holding group which includes various areas of business in information technology, financial investment as well as a large-scale lifestyle and home furnishing retail. Upon rapid expansion, they are looking for a Product Development Designer.
- Take ownership in product development process including concept creation, sculpture development, product review and approval.
- Capture design, market trends in colors and materials, share research and intelligence with creative team.
- Articulate design directions; visualize ideas and expectation to suppliers. Communicate clearly and precisely with stakeholders to help expedite product development process.
- Understand design intent of each concept; proactively provide alternative design/ material solutions to optimize cost saving opportunities while maintaining the aesthetic integrity.
- Degree holder with solid years of working experience in product development / design fields.
- Good communication in English (written and verbal), fluent Mandarin would be an asset.
- Strong knowledge in various materials, product formats, production and manufacturing processes.
- Creative approach to problem solving, flexible with good business sense.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office, knowledge in 3D software is a plus.
- Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- Transportation allowance
- 5-day Work Week
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Annual Leave
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes, you may send resume to . You may also contact us at +852 2887 3090. Action now and share with you friends for referral firstname.lastname@example.org