CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > System Architect
- Carry out system maintenance, support of application systems running on Mainframe Server
- Provide production support on application systems
- Carry out tasks on program development, conduct of UAT, implementation, production deployment and documentation update
- Degree or above in Computer Studies / IT or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in system implementation and maintenance/support in Mainframe platform
- At least 3 years experience in COBOL
- Previous work experience in Bank / Financial Institutes is preferred
- More experience will be considered as System Analyst
- Good command of spoken and written of English and Chinese (Cantonese)
Please send detailed resume with academic background, work experience, current and expected salary via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only.