China Unicom (Hong Kong) Operations Ltd is a member of China Unicom that provides telecommunication services in Hong Kong. To cope with our development, we would like to invite high caliber candidates to apply for the following position:
Development Planning Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan, Paid overtime|
Engineering > Telecommunication / Wireless / Radio
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Others > Others
- Responsible for company development plan and relevant compiling work/preparation;
- Responsible for planning the daily work for the working team, facilitating the implementation and assessment of each project plan;
- Responsible for the management and assessment of planning service providers;
- Communicate with business partner to explore opportunities for development planning.
Requirements（included but not limited to）：
- Master degree or above;
- Qualification certificate or any equivalent（if applicable）;
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in strategy planning；
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience as oversea operators/multinational telecommunication equipment suppliers;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer 5-day week, attractive remunerations, benefits and career development opportunities to the qualified candidates. Interested parties please send your resume (in both English & Chinese) and expected salary by email at email@example.com
Personal Data will be collected for recruitment purposes only.