Digital Content Manager - Lifestyle Living Marketing
- Work collaboratively with the team to define the digital content strategy and develop and execute marketing plan
- Manage the creation, optimisation, and improvement of digital content for any existing and new digital channels.
- Identify, develop and write content and manage outside agencies and internal resources as appropriate.
- Develop and implement the digital strategy for the brand, co-ordinating with relevant managers
- Coordinate the channel content strategy for each sector, including corporate websites, social media and affiliate websites
- Identify, develop and write compelling customer stories and win announcements and ensure they are used across all external and internal channels and within the marketing programs.
- Plan and execute very successful digital marketing campaigns and CRM programs
- Manage the contact database and lead generation
- Working with third parties, seeking out new channels and creative ways of going to market
- Bachelor degree in marketing
- +6 years' experience in a digital / online marketing and communication working at Manager level
- Strong experience of managing a brand on-line including company website and online store
- Good knowledge of PPC/SEO/Google Analytics experience will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated and a team player
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.