Since 1982, QP Group is a turnkey service provider on paper-based items. Among our customers are world leading brands in toys, education and beauty sectors. In recent years, the Group has extended its business portfolio to web sales, laboratory services & customized gifts etc.
WEB SALES, being one of our fastest growing business units, has built its reputation among international corporate and individual buyers by offering a diverse range of top quality customized products including playing cards, board games, puzzles, gifts, luxury packaging, etc. The Group strives to create a unique online shopping experience to customers by strategically investing on its powerful web builders and back-end digital production hub.
For more about us, please visit www.qpp.com, ,www.makeplayingcards.comwww.boardgamesmaker.com,www.createjigsawpuzzles.com
Digital Marketing Manager
|Work exp||8 Years To 10 Years|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Medical plan|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Toys / Gifts|
Digital / Web / Mobile > Digital Marketing / Social Media
Digital / Web / Mobile > Webmaster / SEO
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
- To develop and execute full spectrum of marketing and sales plans and strategies including budget, brand management, product costing and pricing, advertising, product and trade marketing programs;
- To generate market and consumer insights to define product/brand positioning, to work with various teams in product development and driving for product innovation;
- To continue review and refine the on-line shop platform, to maintain and update web channels and to work with IT to ensure the quality of shop on-line services;
- To develop and implement on-line marketing campaign to increase traffic and brand visibility;
- To develop and implement off-line marketing campaign to promote our products to target customers;
- To perform other duties assigned by management.
- Degree holder in marketing, communication, brand management or related disciplines;
- 8-10 Years experience in marketing, and brand building capacity, of which at least 3 years in a managerial position;
- Experience of internet marketing/on-line shop is essential;
- Solid experience in gifts and premium, or toys and games industry is preferable;
- Proficiency in both written & spoken English, Chinese and fair Mandarin;
- Self motivated with excellent analytical skills, communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Strong business acumen and awareness of trends of international markets and good understanding of Sales & Marketing environment is preferable.