Director of Construction – Hong Kong Developer
|Work exp||Minimum 15 Years or above|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Operations / Facility / Property Management
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Others
- Newly Created Director Opportunity / Department Head
- Leading Privatised Developer in Hong Kong
- 2 – 2.5M HKD Salary + Incentives
Our client is a leading property developer with a wide ranging portfolio of premium residential and commercial properties across Asia. They have a reputation in Hong Kong for being a committed community leader in environmental and social initiatives. Employees of this company enjoy a tight-knit working environment with an emphasis on work-life balance. They seek a Director of Construction to join their Senior Management to grow their business further.
Reporting to the Managing Director and the Board, the Director of Construction will oversee the all construction operations and drive the growth of the business line in Hong Kong and China. With full P & L responsibility, you will lead a talented team of General Managers to ensure projects are completed to the highest of standards of time, cost and quality.
This is a high profile opportunity for a dynamic leader in the Construction industry to establish an executive platform for their career.
- Execute strategic business development initiatives that drive growth
- Be accountable for the reliable delivery of all tenders won by the division
- Continue to grow your division’s talent and establish best in class construction practices
- Engage with other department heads to support company growth and improvement
- Consistently update the Board of Directors regarding all crucial business matters
- Degree Qualified in Architecture or Construction related field with Industry accreditations
- 20 years’ experience in the construction industry, with 8 years in a Senior Management role
- Proven experience of growing and leading a Construction business in Hong Kong
- High level communication skills, adept at managing senior internal and external relationships
- Fluent in English and Cantonese; excellent business writing skill is crucial
For further details regarding this position, please contact Kim Cheung at email@example.com and quote position KC003099.