TravelFlan is a text-based intelligent travel assistant service using AI and machine learning technology. We help travellers to solve any travel issue during trip planning and at the destination including Japan, Korea and Taiwan. Our service of scope includes airline/hotel booking, local activities recommendation and booking, real-time translation, chartered service, looking for direction, shopping and restaurant recommendation. TravelFlan is 500 startups company in Silicon Valley, and also incubatee of Hong Kong Science Park Incub-App Program, and the winner of HKUST A1 (Startup of the year 2016), G-Startup (Regional Winner), and also K-Startup Grand Challenge.
Director of Technology
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Travel / Tourism|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > IT Project Management
Information Technology > Software Development
We are looking for enthusiastic people willing to work on AI-Powered chatbot technology. Candidates should have solid experience on AWS Solution Architect, the modular API, and also front end for various chatbot and messengers in the market. If you are looking for Director of Technology opportunities within a fast-moving company from Silicon Valley with amazing marketing potential come join us!
- In depth knowledge of AWS services and prior experience in developing Hands on experience in AWS provisioning.
- Prior experience in architecting cloud first applications on AWS
- Ability to design high availability applications on AWS across availability zones and availability regions
- Manage availability, maintainability, and scalability for content API and also chat integration including Facebook Messenger, WeChat, Line and etc.
- Create and maintain new functionalities like data visualizations and portals for employers.
- Extend plug-ability with new chat integrations (Facebook Messenger, We-Chat) as well as integration of ATS APIs
- 5 + years of relevant working experiences
- Good in written and spoken communication, fluent English
- Ability to code Full-stack: Python (Flask), Angular(2), Ionic2, Socket.io, HTML5, CSS3
- Setup dev/production environments (Linux, AWS, Gunicorn, Python, NodeJS, Neo4J 3.0, Redis, Redshift)
- Experience with development and integration of REST APIs, including testing.
- Understanding of various (graph) data structures and algorithms (NLP / Deep Learning) is a bonus
- Speaking Mandarin, Cantonese, or Korean is a bonus
- Willing to learn and highly interested in latest technologies and trends
*Salary can be discussed*