RECOLO | BFI Recolo Executive Search is a leading talent acquisition consultancy firm simply provides one of the best recruitment services throughout the APAC region. We service the world’s leading financial institutions, global high-tech conglomerates, and many Fortune 500 multinational corporations....
RECOLO | BFI
Recolo Executive Search is a leading talent acquisition consultancy firm simply provides one of the best recruitment services throughout the APAC region. We service the world’s leading financial institutions, global high-tech conglomerates, and many Fortune 500 multinational corporations.
Recolo | BFI is the Banking, Finance and Investment sectors, consultancy arm of Recolo Executive Search. This team is highly specialised in providing solutions from strategic regional C-Suite roles to specialist niche roles within these sectors.
Recruitment solutions for Employers - http://goo.gl/mHJG0K
Search for more career opportunities - http://goo.gl/NlDzx3
Director - Wealth Management
My Client, a well-known Hong Kong Listed Financial conglomerate, is currently looking for a wealth management professional for a leadership role. The desired candidate is expected to lead a team to drive organization’s Wealth management with the help of his strong business acumen, dynamic leadership, client relations and channel networks. The opportunity provides one with a good platform to work and grow with the organization, which is on an expansion mode and is rapidly growing, also especially suitable for candidates who excel in challenging and rewarding work culture.
- Building and managing strong relationship to broaden HNW clients base
- Provide well researched investment advice to clients, and maintain high quality service standards
- Plan and execute effective business plans and marketing strategies to grow the wealth management business
- Achieve business goals for different financial products, including but not limited to securities, funds, bonds and insurance products
- Consistent monitoring of client’s position, market briefing and recommendations as required
- Training and Performance evaluation for the team members to ensure consistency in the service standards to the Clients
For a role like this, you will have:
- Degree holder for any related discipline
- Leadership experience in financial organisation in Wealth Management space
- Qualified to be CE of PIPA
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in managing HNW clients and dealing with Investment products
- Strong presentation skills and ability to work under pressure
- Licence for Wealth Management, and Licence for Insurance (preferred)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with good command of English and Chinese
Thank you for your interest with Recolo Careers. For your application to reach directly to our consultant responsible for this job openings please apply via our careers portal below for a quick reply.
Apply Here >> Confidential & Secure - https://goo.gl/C42c6g
Problems? +852 3527 6188
We recommend that application is made via our careers portal above. This application process does not sit in an email box but directly notifies the specialist consultant on our in-house systems for processing. Furthermore, our business intelligence systems will try to match other suitable jobs with other consultants that are not advertised externally. This accounts for between 50% – 70% of our job openings in HK alone.
You could apply using other methods but this will end up in our central email inbox. Which means our researchers will need to go through hundreds or even thousands of emails before they can finally match you to the consultant. If you want a rapid response, we suggest Recolo Careers Portal above. Furthermore, Recolo complies with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and regulated by the Labour Department.