TAKE YOUR FUTURE IN YOUR HANDS
The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 81 branches, 55 SupremeGold Centres, and 11 i-Financial Centres throughout the city.
With a team of over 3,900 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 10,000 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Economic Research Department
Economist (Job ID: 1433)
- To provide basic intelligence on various industries and market segments by researching and analyzing complex economic and financial data
To conduct research and studies for risk assessment purposes
To conduct economic analyses and forecasts concerning Mainland China and other Asian regions
To prepare reports on economic, political and competitive situations for Senior Management
- University graduate in Economics or China Studies
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant working experience
- Keen interest in economic and political affairs of Mainland China is a must
- Good analytical, communication, organizational, presentation and numerical skills
- Self-motivated, independent with positive working attitude
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Familiar with Microsoft Office