Pearson is the world’s leading learning company. Our education business combines 150 years of experience in publishing with the latest learning technology and online support.
We work in more than 70 countries. Courses are available as books, online and through multilingual packages, helping people learn whatever, wherever and however they choose.
In Hong Kong and Macau, with Longman, Prentice Hall, and many other brands, Pearson is the leader in all education sectors, ranging from pre-school, primary, secondary and higher education through to adult learning.
We would like to invite qualified candidates to apply for the following positions:
|Work exp||1 Year To 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Others
Media / Advertising > Editorial / Journalism
Media / Advertising > Print Media / Publishing
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Edit manuscripts and contents for print and electronic materials
- Translate teaching materials if needed
- Liaise with authors, designers and freelancers to ensure timely production of assigned titles
- Assist in market research to monitor new projects
- Assist in promotional activities
- University Degree or above
- Strong English and Chinese language and communication skills
- Understand local kindergartens, textbook market and curriculum is an advantage
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure