Founded in 1926 in HK, Garden is one of the leading bakery and confectionerycompanies in the Greater China region. Garden’s diversified product portfolio in bakery, biscuits, cakes, pastry and candy have enabled it to grow to become a large-scale manufacturer of food products with major production bases in Hong Kong, Dongguan and Yangzhou. Further information may be obtained on the company website at www.garden.com.hk.
To support the ambitious growth of the business, the Company invites applications for the following position:
ENGINEER/ ASSISTANT ENGINEER
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese|
|Benefits||Medical plan, Shuttle bus, Year-end bonus|
|Industry||Engineering - Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical|
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Engineering > Industrial Engineering
Engineering > Mechanical Engineering
- Monitoring & executing the operations of designated production lines which include project developments, maintenance of factory and machinery, purchase of foreign spare parts.
- Work in Sham Tseng
- Higher Diploma or above in Mechanical / Electrical /Industrial Engineering
- At least 2 years relevent experience in manufacturing industry or engineering company
- Experience in machine maintenance is preferred
- Good command of written & spoken English and Computer literate is preferred
- Familiar with Autocad
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Engineer
- Fresh Graduates will also be consider
Interested parties are invited to send application with detailed resume, date available and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, The Garden Company Limited, 58 Castle Peak Road, Shamshuipo, Kowloon , emai to firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now” (Please quote the position and reference applied for in the subject).
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and retained for 6 months for recruitment purposes only.