CHINA MOBILE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a subsidiary company under the umbrella of CHINA MOBILE LIMITED providing international telecommunications services.
We are dedicated to provide state-of-the-art telecommunications solutions to our customers. If you share the same vision with us, please read the position(s) below.
Engineer, Mobile Service (Ref:CMIJD-0920-ENGMNAEHK)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Engineering > Telecommunication / Wireless / Radio
- Responsible for project implementation and service provisioning work of international mobile services
- Analyze business user requirements and coordinate with in-house teams to work out technical requirements and service appearance of mobile applications
- Coordinate all LTE international roaming testing activities with both Roaming Partners and Auto-call test system
- Assist in the solution evaluation and recommendations, service provisioning, service migration, expansion, feature development and software upgrade
- Provide technical support to product and business development of the company
- Provide support to daily network operation and emergency support services
- Develop operation procedure documentation and handover
- University degree or higher diploma in Electrical or Communication Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of telecom network engineering experience
- Experienced in planning, implementation, maintenance and support of international mobile value added service
- Knowledge or experience in any fields below: 2/3G and 4G mobile network core, IP-VPN, MPLS, Sigtran, Diameter Signaling, SIP, VoLTE, IREG testing and Auto-Roaming test system
- Good communication, analytical and project management skills
- Occasional travel may be required
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English, proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary by email to hr@ cmi.chinamobile.com. Please indicate the reference number in the subject line.
All personal data provided will be used for consideration of your job application only.