Passionate about network, mobile and tele-communication?
Excited to connecting people together through pioneering technologies?
Dedicated to expanding your full potential in the ever-changing and rapidly-growing market?
CMHK is definitely the right wonderland for you.
Being the biggest and one of the most potential telecom operators in Hong Kong, our vision is to build CMHK as a digital service leader in Hong Kong market. Together with our people, CMHK strives to offer superior service experience and to become the preferable digital partner for customers. We are preserving an open environment, cultivating enduring passion towards work, encouraging agilely reaction and building strong team collaboration. At CMHK, we commit to maximizing people’s potential and paving the way toward success for every striver.
We are confident to help you perform at your best and achieve your full potential at every possible angle. Grow stronger, perform better and succeed further with CMHK.
Engineer, PS Core Network
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Dental plan, 13-month pay, 5-day week, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Telecommunication
Engineering > Telecommunication / Wireless / Radio
- Analysis network problems and deficiencies proactively and follow up with system vendors
- Handle Packet Core related projects
- Act as system support for trouble-shooting, fault analysis, network upgrade and system expansion.
- Ensure network quality and performance assurance
- Participate in PS Core system operations, regular maintenance and system administration task
- Non-office hour on –call duty activities are required
- Degree holder in Electronic, Computer or Telecommunication or equivalent
- 8 years or above hands-on experience in mobile PS core network
- Good understanding of mobile networks and technologies including GSM,WCDMA, LTE is preferred
- Knowledge in SS7, TCP/IP, Routing protocols, RADIUS, Diameter, Router, DSN and Firewall will be an advantage
- Good trouble shooting ability and fault analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative, independent, self-motivated and able to meet tight schedule
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Engineer II
Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary by quoting the reference number and email to email@example.com or fax to 2421-6334.
All personal data provided will be used for consideration of your job application only