Executive II – Inventory Management
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Logistics / Transportation > Supply Chain / Logistics
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
Manufacturing > Operations Management
|Salary (HKD)||$17,000 - $18,000|
• University graduated with degree in supply chain management, logistics, IT or business related disciplines.
• Minimum three years of relevant work experiences in a similar role.
• Experience in healthcare industry is preferable but not essential.
• Well-versed in MS office applications.
• Good exposure to ERP system, has experience in MS Dynamics AX would be an advantage.
• Analytical, detail – oriented and have excellent communication skill.
• Fluent in English and Mandarin.
• Analyze supply chain continuously for formulation of procurement strategy
• Generate monthly inventory reports
• Review inventory level periodically to minimize inventory write off
• Work closely with sales team and 3PL for fulfillment of customer orders
• Assist stock take / periodical conciliation to ensure accurate inventory
• Perform AR/AP/stock provision
• Maintain item master in ERP system
• Immediate available is a must
Dodo Leung - 26275253