The Hong Kong Girl Guides Association aims to develop the fullest potential of girls and young women as responsible citizens of the world.
External Liaison Assistant
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Charity / NGO / Non-Profit Org|
Government / Social Service > Community Services / Non-profit Organisations
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Corporate Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - General / Support
The incumbent will mainly support the daily operations of Region Development Department in promoting the Guiding Movement, such as liaising with affiliating committees and local organizations.
- Assist in facilitating volunteers to pursue the Guiding objectives.
- Assist in implementing the Association’s plans and achieving the goals.
- Liaise with Commissioners and attend their meetings if necessary.
- Maintain good relationship with affiliating committees and local organizations; canvass local support and resources for activities.
- Arrange hangover meetings for incoming and outgoing Committee Chairperson and members.
- Cope with ad hoc assignments as required.
- Outdoor work and irregular working hours at weekends and public holidays is required if necessary.
- University degree holder is preferred.
- At least 1 year relevant work experience, having uniformed group or NGO experience is highly preferred.
- Proficient in Chinese and English languages; good at report writing skills.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office, Chinese Word processing e.g. 速成/倉頡 and other software applications.
- Able to communicate with all levels of people.
- Mature, meticulous, multi-tasking and work under pressure.
- Having Guiding experience is ideal.
- Candidate with more experience would be considered as External Liaison Officer.