Equinix (Nasdaq: EQIX), the leading global interconnection platform, is the world’s largest data center provider. We’re a NASDAQ-100 company with 100+ data centers on five continents and $2+ billion in annual revenues. Big achievements are only part of our story. At Equinix, we protect, connect and power the digital economy.
Our customers move fast, and so do we. A career at Equinix means constant opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions.
Field Engineer (Fresh Grad are also welcome to apply)
|Work exp||1 Year To 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Engineering > Telecommunication / Wireless / Radio
Information Technology > Database Administrator (DBA)
- Provide Technical Support services including: Data Centre operations, equipment maintenance and service provisioning
- Support Disaster Recovery drills and invocations
- Install and de-install of customer cross-connections
- Perform Smart Hands and tape backup Services
- Incident handling, problem troubleshooting and escalation to upper tier
- Escort Telco Engineers to provision or troubleshoot of circuits
- Supervise vendors for work within data center premises
- Maintain accurate records, document all problems, and prepare reports
- Exhibit quality workmanship on all work
- University or Diploma in Computer Science or related discipline
- Certifications in IT industry (CCNA/CCIE/Juniper/Sun/etc.) an advantage
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in office applications, telecommunications equipment and technologies is highly preferable
- Manage multiple concurrent interdisciplinary projects and ability to work in a team
- Good team player, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer focus with good presentation and problem solving skills
- Discipline, self-initiative, self-motivate and willing to learn
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- 24x7 shift duty and emergency scheduling of work is required
- Recent fresh graduates will also be considered.
Interested parties, please send your cover letter with detailed resume by clicking "APPLY NOW".
**Equinix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.