Applications are invited for appointment to the following post of the Trust Funds & Temples Joint Secretariat (TFTJS). The TFTJS provides secretariat support to and serves as the executive arm of the Chinese Temples Committee (CTC) and various Trust Funds Committees.
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Charity / NGO / Non-Profit Org|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Accounting > Senior Management
Government / Social Service > Community Services / Non-profit Organisations
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accounts (HKICPA) or equivalent professional bodies.
- Level 2 (“Grade E” before 2007) or above in Chinese Language and English Language (‘Syllabus B’ before 2007) in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE) or Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent.
- At least 8 years’ full-time post qualification experience in financial/accounting field, with not less than 4 years in managerial or senior level.
- Good oral/written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Experience in treasury and charitable trust fund management is an advantage.
- Able to work under pressure and manage multiple assignments.
- Strong and effective supervisory and coaching skills.
Major Job Duties:
- To conduct researches and recommend investment strategies for Committees/Trust Funds;
- To prepare financial budgets, estimates and forecast for Committees/Trust Funds and statement of accounts for audit purpose;
- To review guidelines, procedures and manuals on financial management;
- To oversee and review the administration and operation of the scholarship and award schemes under charitable trust funds; and
- To provide secretarial support to Committees/Trust Funds.
Terms of Appointment:
The successful applicant will initially be offered a 1-year contract, after which a contract of longer term may be considered. Salary of the position will be remunerated and subject to annual increment where applicable with reference to the Master Pay Scale of the Civil Service. It may also be subject to Civil Service pay adjustment. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule. Upon satisfactory completion of the full contract period with consistently high standard of performance, the appointee will be granted a gratuity for the period of service. Such gratuity, plus any contribution by the Employer to the MPF scheme in respect of the appointee as required by the MPF Scheme Ordinance, will be equal to 15% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period. Other fringe benefits include 18 days annual leave, group medical and dental-care scheme.
How to apply:
Applicants should submit an application letter and CV stating present and expected salary by post to the Administration Unit, Chinese Temples Committee at 34th Floor, Wu Chung House, 213 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 16 October 2016. The post applied should be clearly indicated on the envelope or the e-mail heading. Enquiry Hotline：3718 6819.
（All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of recruitment.）