FINANCIAL ANALYST/FINANCE MANAGER – European MNC trading/5 days/14 months salary
|Work exp||3 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Accounting > Financial Analyst
Accounting > Others
European multinational garment trading with 300 staff in Hong Kong office - main market is Europe – is looking for a FINANCIAL ANALYST - with details as follows :
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance
- At least 4 years in commercial accounting in MNC and experience in financial planning and analysis
- Experience in a trading company environment will be helpful.
- PC literate, proficient in Excel and familiar with accounting software: Microsoft Navision or other ERP system, SAP or Oracle.
- Business level of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Responsible for performing financial planning and analysis function for the Group
- Coordinate with various Finance teams in the Group to help to ensure the correctness of data in SAP, management report database and local GL system.
- Streamline workflow in Group Finance
- Perform in-depth financial and business analysis to support business leaders across all segments of the business
- Prepare management reports and present results to the management
- Coordinate with various Finance offices to prepare monthly P&L and balance sheet analysis versus last year, forecast and budget
- Work with the Group’s Controlling team to manage budget and forecasting processes for the Group
- Coordinate with the Group Finance teams to prepare annual budgets and forecast
- Perform ad hoc business and financial analysis (incl. financial modeling); and prepare qualitative and quantitative arguments to pursue business initiatives
- Continual review of the financial planning and reporting tool and come up with suggestions to improve its efficiency and effectiveness
- Administer the accounting system (e.g. open/close accounting periods, maintain chart of accounts, exchange rate tables, etc)
- Prepare and run necessary financial reports from the financial or other company systems to help management and Finance team review data and make necessary corrections in the database.
- 5 days work
- 14 days annual leave
- 14 months salary plus performance bonus
- Medical benefits provided
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.