KPMG is part of a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG International operates in 155 countries and has more than 174,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
KPMG brings a high level of professionalism to executive search and recruitment. We focus on providing personalised service and strive to build long term relationships with our clients.
- Responsible for all the accounting and financial reports
- Ensure financial reporting and all filings in compliance with standards and statutory requirements with proper books and records, SOP, internal control
- Answerable to the audit committee, management and investors, auditor
- Improvement of group policies, procedures and efficient information systems for business control and risk management
- Prepare, control and analysis of all financial data from business plans, budgets and forecasts
- Qualified accountant with degree in Accounting, Finance or other related disciplines and experience gained in Big 4 professional firm
- Around 12 years' working experience in multicultural industry or sizable companies
- Strong in financial technical competence and standard operation process
- Good business sense and be initiatives
- Strong in communication skills
- Proficiency in both English and Cantonese