V Group is a real estate investment, development and management group established in 1994. Since 2005, it has specialized in developing and operating a dynamic range of serviced apartments under the “V Serviced Apartments" brand.
Today V Group is one of Hong Kong’s largest owner-developer-operators of close to 400 serviced apartments, including 132 units at V Causeway Bay at 9 Yee Wo Street; 20 designer one and two bedroom apartments at V Causeway Bay² at 25 Tung Lo Wan Road; 25 studios at V Wanchai at 180 Jaffe Road; 47 one and two bedroom apartments at V Happy Valley at 68 Sing Woo Road; 92 studio apartments at the Lodge at 535 Canton Road, West Kowloon.
V group is launching 1 Castle Road and Castle Lane, a residential development consisting of 112 bespoke luxurious apartments, into a residence, and four super deluxe premium individual houses at 20 Peak Road early next year.
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Benefits||Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Accounting > Audit
Accounting > Financial Controller
Accounting > Financial Analyst
- Leading and management of the finance department reporting to the Managing Director
- Implementing short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures
- Budget formation and budget monitoring
- Monitoring, auditing and reporting on departmental budgets including the development, procurement, marketing and leasing departments
- Implement cost control, inventory management including checks and audits
- Tax planning for group companies, cashflow management, preparing accounting reports and analysis
- Liaising with bankers, auditors, government departments and other relevant parties
- Qualified accountant with at least 10 years' relevant experience preferably in the real estate and/or hospitality industry.
- High degree of professionalism and accuracy in work, working knowledge of sun, opera systems preferred.
- Self motivated and committed.
- Hands-on, effective leadership skills, organized, detail-oriented and passion for the real estate/hospitality sector a must.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
We offer attractive remuneration package including medical insurance coverage, excellent career development opportunities and others benefit package to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your resume in MS Word format/PDF with current and expected salary to email@example.com.
All information received will be kept in strictly confidential and only for employment-related purposes.