Regal Hotels International is one of the largest hotel operators in Hong Kong, currently owns and manages twenty-six hotels. Committed to exceeding the needs of each and every guest, all Regal Hotels provide first-class international guestrooms and facilities including state-of-the-art meeting rooms.
Under Regal’s portfolio, there are eight hotels in Hong Kong, namely Regal Airport Hotel, Regal Hongkong Hotel, Regal Kowloon Hotel, Regal Oriental Hotel, Regal Riverside Hotel, iclub Fortress Hill Hotel, iclub Sheung Wan Hotel and iclub Wan Chai Hotel. In China Mainland, Regal manages hotels in cities including Regal Kangbo Hotel and Regal Kangbo Hotel & Residence in Dezhou, Regal Financial Center Hotel in Foshan, Regal Airport Hotel, Xi’an in Xi’an, iclub Yuhong Hotel in Zhengzhou and four hotels in Shanghai, namely Regal International East Asia Hotel, Regal Jinfeng Hotel, Regal Plaza Hotel & Residence and Regal Shanghai East Asia Hotel. Eight separate Regal Hotels will be opened within the next few years in Hong Kong and major cities in China including Anyang, Chengdu, Kunshan, Weinan and Zhengzhou.
Regal has also owned a hotel in Barcelona of Spain, namely DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center La Mola since 2014.
We invite applications for the following position:
Financial Controller (PRC)
|Work exp||8 Years To 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Catering / Hospitality > Others
Travel / Tourism > Others
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
- Tertiary education in Accounting or related disciplines, preferably with recognized professional qualification
- Minimum 8 years' experience in a senior finance position with hotel industry is a MUST;
- Broad financial management skills, financial planning and budgeting and internal control of Hotel
- Strong analytical capability and business acumen
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence and encourage others, advocate sound financial/business decision making, demonstrate honesty/integrity.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Working experience in PRC is essential
- Willing to station in PRC
Applicants should submit a full resume, current and expected salary to the Group Human Resources Department. Those who are not interviewed within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Regal Hotels International Limited
11/F, 68 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
E-mail : email@example.com
Fax : 2895-5766
All personal data provided will be used for consideration for the position applied for and future vacancies within the Regal Hotels Group if you do not indicate your dissent. All information received is kept in strict confidential and only used for employment-related purposes.