FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS MANAGER
Our client is a leading multinational company with its own reputable brands across the globe. It is a fast growing company that provides excellent opportunities for career development and growth.
- Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible in managing analytical support for current business performance and long term business objectives for the Business Unit.
- You will be handling financial planning, reporting, budgets and analysis, including consolidated financial information for the business.
- You will help drive the efficiency and analytical ability of finance teams at operation and business unit levels so as to provide timely and quality information for management decision.
- Qualified Accountant with minimum 8 years experience preferably from US multinational company, and with some Big "4" exposure
- Degree in Accounting/Finance, MBA preferred with strong commercial sense in order to exchange business ideas with Senior Management
- Able to prioritize and work in a highly dynamic environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills in English & Chinese
Please submit your application, in strict confidence, to mail to: email@example.com
quoting Ref No. AG 935
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.