Hong Kong College of Technology (HKCT) is a charitable post-secondary education institution which was established in 1957. Leading Vocational & Professional Education and Training in Hong Kong for almost 60 years, we equip students with practical academic and working experiences through closer partnership with the industries, and nurturing vocational and professional talents to match socio-economic needs.
We endeavor to provide harmonious working environment where staff can feel joy and support, make learning and development happen, and we had awarded “Manpower Developer” by the Employees Retraining Board lately. We are now looking for calibres who are passionate in education to join our Institution:
Full Time Assistant Lecturer (Fitness Coaching / Health / Sports Science / Sports Management)
|Work exp||2 Years To 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Teacher - Higher Education
Health / Fitness / Beauty Care / Recreation > Sports / Fitness / Recreation
- Assist programme planning and development in related education;
- Take charge of student issues;
- Fulfill teaching duties in accordance with the College policy; and
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in the related discipline, a Master’s degree is preferable;
- Preferable with at least 2 years teaching experience in tertiary education; or
- At least 2 years working experience in the industry;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- With Certified instructor in fitness coaching or other sports.