Belt Collins International (HK) Limited is a well-established planning, landscape design and consulting firm with worldwide recognition of our quality works. Our team specializes in delivering value-adding services to leading developers for award-winning projects in China, Southeast Asia and countries around the world.
Our offices have grown continually and span a wide range of projects from planning to detailing. With the additional founding of Belt Collins Arts International Co., Ltd in 2009, we offer expertise in multidisciplinary services through integrated planning designs, embracing diversified perspectives with the aim to inspire.
If you are talent with passion for professional service to the industry, please join us. We treasure the values and commitment of high calibers and we provide international exposure and competitive career development. Our practice is dynamic and organized. We are team players but can work independently. We value variety of skills. We care about the professional growth of our people. Whether you are a newcomer to the field or retired, if this sounds like a work environment in which you’d thrive, we’d like to hear from you!
We are now seeking a Graphic Designer.
- Provide technical support on graphic presentation and design work independently.
- Assist other team members with graphic design related functions.
- Assist the Central Design Review Unit on design resources collection if necessary.
- Any other duties as may be directed by Managing Director / Project Directors / Project Managers.
- Diploma or degree holder in Graphic Design or any design related principles;
- Above 2 years relevant working experience in graphic design field and Movie product;
- Possess advertising background is an advantage;
- Proficient in computer Graphic Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Aftereffect, Indesign, etc.) and Microsoft PowerPoint;
- Creative, independent, responsible and hardworking;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Graphic Designer.
*Please send your Resume and Portfolio upon application.*