Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Technology continues to spearhead its role in elevating market efficiency. This is your opportunity to be a part of these exciting times. Come and join us if you are:
• Excited and looking forward to the next stage of technology revolution
• Passionate in technologies and striving to make a difference with the aid of automation
• Interested to make an impact to the society by helping industry-leaders elevating their business efficiencies
• Enjoying to be in the community of great and enthusiastic people who share goals and accomplishments
• Striving to perform, inspire, progress and achieve more
HR Business Partner/ HR Associate Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 7 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Human Resources > Compensation & Benefits
Human Resources > Recruitment / Executive Search
Human Resources > Training & Development
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world! We are looking for a high caliber to bring our digital team to the next level. One will help defining HR initiatives and collaborating across the HR organization to evaluate business needs and deliver HR solutions. Coach and advise leads and employees when needed in people matters and coordinate and deliver HR activities.
- Adapt, communicate and implement the strategic direction of all operations to ensure adherence to global policies and processes for the assigned account;
- Serve as a main point of contact and manage relationships with stakeholder group and key individuals;
- Create and implement short-term tactical plans to meet SLA performance metrics and financial targets through the efficient use of human resources, technology and maximization of workforce;
- Facilitate programs on Employee Relations, Talent Management, Performance Management, staff engagement, on-boarding and exit;
- Provide performance support and coaching at the worksite;
- Coach and advise leads and employees (when necessary) in people matters relevant to the account.
- Minimum of 7 years Human Resources generalist experience or business role providing deep insight into HR related matters;
- Experiences in Digital industry or MNC a plus; less experienced candidates may also be considered;
- Experience working with transitions and/or integration work required.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Innovative problem solving and decision making skill;
- Passionate and people oriented; comfortable adapting to change quickly;
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills;
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Strong coaching/partnering capability combined with a demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders;
- Good communication skill in English and Chinese (Cantonese).