Interactive Services Officer (Systems)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Entertainment / Recreation / Performance|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Application Development
Our Interactive Services Department is responsible for the management and development of the fast growing interactive betting channels, including the web-based Online Betting Service (eWin), the Mobile Betting Service (Android / iPhone / Windows Phone betting apps) and various betting devices. These interactive channels in total serve over 1,000,000 customers and contribute close to half of the Club’s betting turnover. The Department also manages all key processes across channels which are essential to account customer’s digital wagering experience.
- participate in the continuing enhancement and development of Mobile Betting Service, the club’s betting website and other interactive betting channels to improve customers' experience
- monitor various system and business report to produce insightful management report
- participate in the documentation of business requirements for IT to implement or source the required solutions
- coordinate with various internal / external parties to ensure a smooth system implementation
- provide second tier support for customer enquiries regarding the Club’s interactive betting channels
- be a degree holder in Business or Marketing with strong technology knowledge and experience in e-Business OR
- be a degree holder in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / E-Commerce with a keen business sense and ability to take the customers' viewpoint
- have at least 3 years relevant experience
- have excellent project management skills and strong interest in e-Business
- have exposure to customer-centred design and development of e-Commerce web sites, mobile web sites and / or mobile native apps
- have experience with preparing user requirements documentation
- be energetic, creative and persistent in achieving results
- have excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : 2881-7966
Mail : Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
Find out more about the remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at http://www.hkjc.com/ now.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.