BCT Group (“BCT”) comprises Bank Consortium Trust Company Limited (“BCTC”) and BCT Financial Limited (“BCTF”), which are wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank Consortium Holding Limited. BCT is a major MPF product provider and one of the largest trust companies in Hong Kong focusing on the provision of pension (including MPF & ORSO) products and asset servicing solutions for pensions and investment funds.
BCTC provides top-tier pension and fund services including trusteeship and administration services for MPF/ORSO and international pension plans as well as global investment funds, QFII and RMB funds. BCTF acts as a sponsor and distributor of pension products whilst providing premier customer services, investment planning and retirement planning services as well as investor education.
Be a BCTian
IT Security Specialist
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Security / Audit
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > Product Management / Development
- Develop strategies for the protection of our computer systems and networks efficiently and cost effectively supporting the prescribed cyber security objectives.
- Plan and implement adequate preventive, detection and control measures, including installing and using software for data encryption and firewalls.
- Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, etc.
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Responsible for the hands-on response mechanism for issues raised in problem reports as well as analysis of breaches following security incidents (incident responder).
- Develop and implement cybersecurity policies and procedures for employees and others with access to computer, network and data systems including training users and promote cybersecurity awareness.
- Stay on top of the latest industry trends and cyber threats, which involves researching new security technologies and networking with other professionals, proactively recommend security upgrades where necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information security or related area.
- Degree / certificate in computer forensic and cybersecurity is an advantage
- At least 6 years’ experience in IT security for financial service industry or its related industry
- Hands-on experience in ISO27001 and Cybersecurity strategy formulation and control measure implementation.