JAPANESE SPEAKING CHEF/WAITER/WAITRESS/Japan restaurant/F&B/food/beverage/cuisine/fine dining
|Work exp||1 Year To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Alternate saturday, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Catering / Food & Beverage|
Catering / Hospitality > Chef / Cook
Catering / Hospitality > Food & Beverage
Catering / Hospitality > Waiter / Waitress
New Japanese middle to high end restaurant in Causeway Bay with focus in Japanese fine dining - is looking for Japanese speaking chef/waiter/waitress (3 posts) – with details as follows :
- Japanese speaking since need to communicate with Native Japanese Head Chef
- 1-2 years working experience in restaurant/F&B sector is preferable
- Experience in middle to high end Japanese restaurants an advantage
- An enthusiastic, self-confident, humble, team-player attitude
- An interest in food knowledge and a desire to be educated in Japanese cuisine
- Must be able to work positively in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy team work
- Neat and tidy with good customer service skill
- Work in a new middle to high end Japanese fine dining restaurant
- Report to a Native Japanese Head Chef
- Working hours : 8 hours per day
- Alternative Sat off (long week 6 days work; short week 5 days work)
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- Medical benefits
- Attractive salary
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.