We are your trusted partner for Professional Human Resources and Business Consulting Services.We dedicated to facilitate the success of our clients whilst enhancing the career opportunities of our candidates. Our Banking and Finance Division is specialized in recruitment of professionals in banking and...
We are your trusted partner for Professional Human Resources and Business Consulting Services.
We dedicated to facilitate the success of our clients whilst enhancing the career opportunities of our candidates. Our Banking and Finance Division is specialized in recruitment of professionals in banking and financial services sectors.
Our client is rapidly expanding their services from Hong Kong to China and also other Asia countries with huge potential. They are now looking for who is looking for energetic and pro-active candidates sharing their vision and venturing their success. Their reputation, broad presence and deep understanding of the financial world will keep you intellectually challenged. Qualified candidates with exceptional performance will have ample development opportunities and assume challenging responsibilities within their group.
Junior Investment Adviser (5 days work)
Assist Seniors to preparing financial analysis and research reports;
Research work on key leverage points of companies;
Maintain and track data/metrics on specific companies, industries and economic trends;
Participates in team meetings
Ad hoc project as assigned.
Provide comprehensive financial services, includes Risk Management, Asset Management, Investment ToolsAdvisory (Stocks, Bonds, Funds etc.)
Provied quality after-sales services to maintainrelationshipwith clients
- Bachelor degree holder or above in any disciplines, preferably with major in
Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or relevant discipline
- Ability to analyze situations, implement processes and solve problem effectively
- Mature, self-motivated and pro-active
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work effectively in team
- Proficiency in English and Cantonese, Good in Mandarin
- Candidates who are interested in finance, management and marketing will be an advantage
- Team-based mentorship and comprehensive on-job training
- Professional Development Courses (CFP, CFA, RFP & CWM)
- Travel incentive, Medical benefits, Study and Continuous Learning Sponsorship
- 20 working days' annual leave
- 5-day work
- Excellent career path to management level in 1-2 years
*Candidates have to be Hong Kong citizens or work permit holders*