Lead Digital Analyst Requirements Management - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Lead Digital Analyst Requirements Management.
In this role, you will
- Leading in depth analysis to drive out best in class global digital requirements, for medium to large initiatives, providing direction to a team of Analysts
- Leading Digital Centre of Excellence requirements and release activity to support deployment of new initiatives, working with in country teams, identifying current state, undertaking gap analysis and sizing and scoping Digital Centre of Excellence activity.
- Contributing to the development of a high performance Digital Analysis function either directly through line management or providing functional support and coaching.
- Utilising strong analytical skills and digital experience, being able to work with diverse stakeholders and to operate effectively in scoping and shaping change.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Excellent business analysis skills in a digital environment, with experience from any sector
- Experience working in relevant environment and in agile delivery environments producing requirements in a user story format and awareness of Behaviour Driven Development
- Past working experience in a relevant role, for example Analysis, Design, Technology
- Experience of using relevant software packages, for example Standard Microsoft Packages including, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- Built effective networks both internally and externally and created opportunities for others to work collaboratively
- Experience of making prompt and practical business decision, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking responsibility for outcomes
- Planned projects and activities systematically in line with business priorities, using a variety of analysis and problem solving techniques
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00008QEM
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited