Growing People. Powering Business.
What about us?
Headquartered in Singapore where it was founded in 1992, HRnetOne has teams specializing in a wide spectrum of industries. In Hong Kong HRnet One, we specialize in Healthcare, Retail and Sourcing, Consumer, Food Science, along with functional practices in HR, Finance & Accounting, and Legal & Compliance.
Our consultants of 16 nationalities across APAC – work ceaselessly round the clock and leverage on the strong collaborative streak across our offices to deliver seamless services across borders and time-zones.
A thought leader deeply rooted in Asian values of hard work, loyalty, harmony and integrity, practising best-of-class delivery standards, HRnetOne stands out for being truly exceptional.
Loyalty Marketing Manager / CRM Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus|
|Industry||Retail - Others|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
Digital / Web / Mobile > Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
|Salary (HKD)||$35,000 - $45,000|
Our Client - A luxury retail group with strong presence in Asia. The company is now recruiting a high caliber to join their CRM team.
The Role - This is a strategic role to develop and implement CRM Strategy through omnichannel marketing strategy. Design and lead marketing programme to foster customer loyalty, engagement and drive sales in both online & offline channel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Customer Loyalty Program operations and regularly review and design operating procedures
- Regular interpretation of customer behaviour data to derive actionable insights to craft loyalty marketing plans that increase the value of existing customers
- Manage the CRM/loyalty marketing budgets ensuring the activities achieve their set targets and are delivered within budget
- Manage all Direct to Customers communications across all channels with efficient customers targeting and to monitor effectiveness of campaigns, messages, timings, relevance and business results
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the campaigns
- 5 years of marketing and communication experience with experience in CRM & Loyalty experience
- Experience gained in luxury retail, hospitality is a preferred
- Digitally Savvy with experience in effective digital marketing campaigns
- Numerically savvy with experience in data intepretation and consumer intelligence
- Excellent command of English and Chinese