KPMG is part of a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG International operates in 155 countries and has more than 174,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
Managed Services - Database Administrator (SQL)
- Support a number of SQL databases including;
- SQL database for a IBM workflow solution
- SQL database for an internet portal
- SQL databases supporting a data warehouse solution
- Be part of a 24 x 7 call out rota for major incident investigation
- Carry out support activities including;
- Incident resolution including root cause analysis
- Defect triage and prioritisation
- Working with the monitoring teams to ensure appropriate database monitoring and alerting is in place
- Standard Database maintenance and support procedures to maintain performance and stability
- Ownership of the following technologies including change impact assessment, review and approval
- SQL Server
- SSIS Server
- SSRS MI Server (SQL)
Skills and Experience
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of experience as a SQL Server DBA managing BAU Systems
- Knowledge in SSIS, .NET, Java experience, database administration, maintenance, support, Performance tuning, increasing availability
- Experience in troubleshooting SQL triggers, views, managing locks, indexes, performance issues, instance creation and configuration
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.