TAKE YOUR FUTURE IN YOUR HANDS
The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 81 branches, 55 SupremeGold Centres, and 11 i-Financial Centres throughout the city.
With a team of over 4,000 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 12,000 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Management Trainee Programme
Management Trainee Programme (Job ID: 1368)
Through the two-year Management Trainee ("MT") Programme, BEA identifies and grooms its future leaders. Given the Bank's international network and strong presence in Mainland China, trainees need to gain not only in-depth knowledge of the core banking functions, but also exposure to the China market and international banking. Trainees who have demonstrated strong potential and met management benchmarks will be advanced to executive positions upon completion of the Programme.
- Bachelor's degree (honours) or above from a reputable university (local or overseas) and must have no more than two years of work experience
- Self-motivated, mature, and possessing a strong drive for excellence
- Good team player and a natural leader
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese, and Putonghua
- Passionately committed to developing a long-term career in the banking industry
For more information, or to apply, please visit our website:
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2017
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.