CITIC Securities International Company Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CITIC Securities Company Limited – China’s first full-service investment bank to have its A shares (SSE:600030) listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE) and H shares (SEHK:6030) listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (SEHK). CITIC Securities International is also the parent company of CLSA which has presence across 21 cities in Asia, Europe and the US. We together with CLSA offer wide range of financial services and products to a large and diverse client base that includes financial institutions, corporations and individuals. Our vision is to become a leading China-focused capital markets service and solution provider. We invite high caliber talents to join us.
Manager, Client Onboarding
|Work exp||Minimum 7 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Insurance plan, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave|
Banking / Finance > Capital Markets
Banking / Finance > Derivatives / Equities
Banking / Finance > Legal / Compliance
- Provide top notch, professional on-boarding services, product due diligence and control for clients, counterparty, broker and custodian relationship with all business teams of CSI, including Brokerage, Asset Management and Capital Management.
- Provide advice on AML/ KYC related matters to business and retain a smooth and efficient on-boarding support.
- Assist to perform product due diligence, risk reviews, remediate gaps, design solutions, and assist in managing projects to ensure a compliant outcome.
- Handle client’s enquiries and liaise with respective teams to execute client’s instruction in relation to account opening, trading, corporate action and trade settlement activities.
- Build up relationship and maintain effective internal communication with Business teams, Operations, Finance, Legal & Compliance, Market Risk and Operation Risk Management and other relevant departments.
- Involve and participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Handle clients’ complaints and enquiries.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines(s).
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in reputable investment banks.
- Attained all necessary regulatory criteria for carrying out dealing activities is preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, attentive to details and self-motivated.
- Good PC skills including Word, Excel, Power Point and Chinese Word Processing.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Candidates with less relevant experience may be considered as "Assistant Manager, Client Onboarding".