A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Manager, Financial Crime Compliance (1 year contract)
Financial Crime Compliance Department
Hang Seng's Financial Crime Compliance ("FCC") strives to maintain world-class Anti-Money Laundering (AML) risk management and controls for the Bank while enabling businesses to thrive. We are dedicated to collaborate with businesses, other functional units and regulatory bodies to develop and implement robust and customized risk management and compliance frameworks and measures to maintain the strong market position of the Bank.
FCC - providing proactive assistance in identifying, assessing and containing AML, Sanctions and Anti-bribery & Corruption Risk; fostering a compliance culture; optimising relations with regulators; and preserving the Bank's reputation in the marketplace by ensuring that our policies comply with the spirit and letter of the laws and regulations wherever we do business.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Manager, Financial Crime Compliance (1 year contract).
- Assist in the implementation and dissemination of Group’s policies and local regulations and guidelines
- Provide professional advice and practical solutions to line management to ensure compliance with the Group and regulatory requirements
- Provide assurance to the management and Bank’s businesses to ensure compliance with all relevant requirements
- University degree in Accounting & Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Law or related discipline, Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist qualification is a plus
- 5+ years of banking operations experience, with relevant exposure to anti-money laundering / compliance / banking regulatory bodies / internal audit / risk management will be highly regarded
- Strong knowledge of banking regulations / guidelines relating to anti-money laundering and sanctions
- Strong self-motivation, with good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes