China CITIC Bank International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China CITIC Bank (SEHK: 0998 / SSE: 601998) in Mainland China, is ideally positioned to draw the best of East and West.
A key strategic component of the parent bank's global development, we aspire to be the “China Bank of Choice” with the best international standards by providing a comprehensive suite of financial services including corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, treasury and global markets solutions to exceed Greater China and overseas customers’ expectation.
People are the key to our success. We recruit quality people and offer top-notch training and life-enriching career opportunities to committed and talented individuals. If you share our passion and are interested in tapping the dynamic banking industry, we invite you to apply for the following job opening(s):
Manager, General Audit (AML)
- Perform internal audits of designated areas and provide professional audit services for the banking group.
- Assist the Team Head in managing internal audits with focus on Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) and other departmental audits.
- Review and recommend changes in audit programs and procedures in line with internal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide value-adding solutions on control deficiencies.
- Prepare audit plans and reports, and ensure audit findings are properly addressed with action plans.
- Provide advisory services to the business/support units on related risks and internal control.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines, preferably with professional qualifications (e.g. CPA, CIA, FRM, ACAMS).
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in the banking sector.
- In-depth knowledge of AML and regulatory requirements in the banking industry.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua.