The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) is a statutory body formed in 1960 to promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business community. We have member companies from various industrial and service sectors. Our services cover industrial/trade promotion activities, exhibitions and seminars, policy research, Q-Mark schemes, certificates of origin and trade declaration services, intellectual property consultancy and registration.
We are now looking for a talent to take up the following vacancy:
Manager – Policy, Research & Communications (policy & publications) (PRCD/M/S)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Location||Lai Chi Kok|
|Benefits||5-day week, Education subsidies, General holidays, Gratuity, Medical plan|
|Industry||Charity / NGO / Non-Profit Org|
Media / Advertising > Editorial / Journalism
Management > General Management
Government / Social Service > Community Services / Non-profit Organisations
- Oversee the process of consultation of the views of FHKI leadership and members on issues pertaining to Hong Kong’s industrial and economic development, and prepare quality submissions and position papers on issues;
- Oversee the publication of the Hong Kong Industrialist, a monthly bi-lingual magazine published by the FHKI (include forward planning, researching, writing and editing quality articles);
- Oversee the production of the FHKI’s Annual Report and other promotional materials;
- Prepare quality speeches and presentations for FHKI leadership and press statements.
The person should be a good team player and have:
- a degree in journalism, communications, language, or related disciplines;
- excellent English and Chinese writing skills, experience in using Photoshop, will be a plus;
- positive mentality and proactive attitude, self-motivated and independent, with good analytical and time management skills;
- more than five years of relevant experience.
- by mail to the Human Resources Section, Federation of Hong Kong Industries, 31/F Billion Plaza, 8 Cheung Yue Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon;
- by email to email@example.com;
- through our website at www.industryhk.org.
For (1) & (2), please apply with full resume, present, expected salary and date of availability. Please mark "CONFIDENTIAL" and job reference number on the envelope/email subject line.
We are equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes only. Candidates not notified within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.