- Undertake compliance inspection and monitoring management of trade finance product, formulate and implement early warning and control mechanisms, identify potential problems and formulate risk mitigation measures.
- Working closely with Product management teams in giving risk, compliance and anti-money laundering advices on product development and work-flow manual , as well as providing monitoring and control measures for product risks, timely executing due diligence, reviewing issues and provide solutions to product management teams
- Identify and control all kinds of potential or existing risks, at the same time in line with international trade and settlement of the practices and regulations, and timely reporting to the management and relevant units, in response to the situation to develop corrective measures and make improvements.
- To organize and conduct training in relation to compliance, anti-money laundering and risk control
- To assist other units of the department in completion of other duties and tasks
- Degree or above with major in Law, Law and Commerce, Business Administration , Risk Management or related disciplines
- At least 8 years relevant experiences in compliance, risk management and anti-money laundering, hands-on knowledge in the environment of the trade finance field
- Self-initiated, analytical-minded with strong business acumen
- Fluency in Cantonese/Putonghua & English is a must
- Excellent inter-personal and writing skills in Chinese and English
- Proficient in computer applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Holder of CERTIFIED ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING SPECIALISTS (CAMS) is preferable