Mills International Preschool offers exceptional English and Mandarin early years education in a caring and stimulating environment for girls and boys ages 12 months to 6 years.
Mandarin Kindergarten Teacher
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Statutory holidays, Maternity leave, Paternity leave, Special / extra leave, Competitive pay, Gratuity, MPF, Discretionary bonus, Additional subsidies, Education subsidies, Transportation allowance, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Teacher - Early Child
Education / Training > Tutor / Teaching Assistant
Education / Training > Others
We are now looking for high calibre person for the following position:
Kindergarten Teacher (native Mandarin speaker)
- Native Mandarin speaker
- Relevant experience in an international preschool setting working with children aged 6 months to 6 years
- Qualifications in Early Childhood Education (QKT/CCW/CE) a must; preferably a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Education)
- Experience and knowledge of the United Kingdom Early Years curriculum framework an advantage
- Good written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal skills, creative, patient, caring, and enthusiastic
- Knowledge of Mac computers
- Diploma in Chinese Language/Linguistics an advantage
Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience. Benefits include visa sponsorship, gratuity, private medical insurance, paid leave, MPF, and study grant.
Please state your expected salary, benefits package, and availability in your application. Applications that do not give this will not be considered.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website to learn more about us: http://www.millsinternational.edu.hk/
Employment start dates: Immediate
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.