The Hong Kong Institute of Bankers The Hong Kong Institute of Bankers is a professional organization in Hong Kong established in 1963. The institute is devoted to enhancing the competitive edge of members in the banking and financial industries through the provision of quality education, training and...
Marketing and Communications Manager
|Work exp||8 Years To 15 Years or above|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Corporate Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - General / Support
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
- Play a major role in developing and implementing marketing strategies for profile building and brand enhancement of the Institute;
- Plan, manage and execute all forms of marketing, PR communications and activities for delivery of key messages to target stakeholders in order to achieve the Institute’s overall objectives;
- Collaborate closely with operating teams and collaborative partners to deliver marketing and event activities in line with the Institute’s objectives;
- Lead and supervise marketing collaterals development including bi-monthly journals, annual reports, survey reports, etc.;
- Oversee and supervise the communications anddesign function;
- Undertake ad hoc projects as assigned by immediate supervisor and senior management.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or related disciplines;
- At least 8 years hands-on working experience in marketing or corporate communications at managerial level;
- Candidate with marketing experience in credit card/banking industry as well as digital / social medial is highly preferred;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, knowledge in Putonghua is an advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility;
- Candidate with strong experience in PR and digital/ social media highly preferred;
- Immediately available is preferred.