Founded in 2002 with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading executive search firm specialising in the Financial Services, Legal, and Commerce sectors. Our consultants are industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals with strong global networks and extensive knowledge of the local market. We are dedicated to helping candidates to take their career forward.
For further information, please visit our website at www.alsrecruit.com.
|Work exp||2 Years To 4 Years|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - General / Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
- HKD 20,000 to HKD 28,000 per month
- 70% on marketing, 30% on business development
- Experience in office admin and marketing is preferable
Our client is a leading international law firm. They are keen to bring on a Marketing Assistant in the Asia Business Development team. This role is directly reported to the Head of Business Development and works closely with the team of two. You will be focusing on organizing events, preparing marketing presentations and supporting administrative work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Events – Plan, execute and coordinate internal/external seminars and conferences, and provide on-site support when necessary (e.g., venues sourcing, site-checks, food & beverage arrangements, RSVP follow-up, signage, delegates registration, attendance management, post-event follow-up, etc.)
- Pitches – Assist in the preparation and formatting of pitch materials (bilingual) and keep the pitch dashboards updated on a timely basis.
- Marketing Presentation and Collaterals – Assist in marketing materials including graphic style formatting in PowerPoint or Word, Chinese translation coordination with in-house or external translation team, information update, vendors sourcing, price quotation request and comparison, order placement, delivery management and quality control, etc.
- Attorneys Profile Update – Assist in updating attorneys’ profile in English and Chinese on the firm’s website and other firm’s tools (e.g. intranet, pitch templates, etc.), and conduct a regular audit.
- Legal Directories – Help prepare and coordinate the various legal directories submissions and interviews (i.e., deadline alert, submission upload, etc.)
- Administration – Handle administrative tasks for the BD Department (i.e., disbursements, pitch pipeline update, media monitoring, brochure printing, BD event calendar management, travel logistics management, contacts database update, etc.) and provide administrative support for attorneys’ marketing requests (e.g., event registration, business cards order, etc.)
- Ad Hoc Projects – Support BD manager on ad hoc projects or duties (e.g., conduct bilingual research on clients/prospective clients, industry research to develop knowledge about clients, industries and legal needs; source client gifts; organize social events; monitor development on a specific topic; etc.)
- University degree holder with 2 years of relevant experience in marketing, communications or business development. Previous experience in legal or professional services sector is an advantage.
- Excellent command of MS Office including PowerPoint, Word, and Chinese Word Processing. Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills and willing to be a pro-active, organized and flexible team player; ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and manage tight deadlines while keeping a positive attitude.
- Good written, verbal and presentation skills in English and Chinese.