Andermax is a leading company in design and supply of prestige architectural products since the 90's. Specialising in the area of acoustic ceilings, wall panels, metal and fibre cement cladding, Andermax had gained a good reputation in the industry in the past 20 years and had fulfilled our customer's need beyond their expectation. In addition, we care about invisible architectural requirement such as acoustics and the comfort of indoor environment.
Andermax employees are unique individuals whose varied talents and experiences bring value to the way they connect clients and manufacturer with. So whether you’re analytical or creative person, Andermax provides an ideal opportunity to challenge yourself and we’re always looking for incredible accountants, sales, marketing executives, CAD designers and administration supports that connect businesses to our amazing products.
|Work exp||1 Year To 15 Years or above|
|Professional Qualification||Bachelor Degree|
|Skill||Self Motivated, - Excellent communication - Good interpersonal skills, Communication and Negotiation Skills, Compliance with Customer Specifications|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Hong Kong, Europe|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Alternate saturday, General holidays, MPF, Medical plan, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
|Salary (HKD)||$12,000 - $18,000|
- Responsible for the sales activities for building products from Switzerland, Belgium and Sweden.
- Marketing architectural products to Architects, Interior Designers etc.
- Assist Manager to organize and conduct presentations to potential and existing clients.
- Actively targeting client groups such as Architect & Design firms, developers, contractor firms and government via networking, market research etc.
- Responsible for handling customers’ purchase order from quote, price negotiation, sampling, spec, inspection arrangement and shipment
- 13th month salary with incentive scheme for sales available.
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing or related disciplines
- A minimum of 1 years’ key sales experience
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Sound knowledge and understanding of consumers, equip latest trend in building industries
- Sales oriented, aggressive and able to work independently
- Good command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin, German as a plus.