Marketing Executive - sales promotion & event management
About the company
Our client is a well-established & international health care company, providingprofessional one-stop health care services to not only general public but also corporate users. Upon rapid expansion, they are now looking for a Marketing Executive.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the job holder will assist with developing, planning and executing tactical marketing strategies to align with the business plan.
- Provide support to Marketing Department on daily operation for all marketing events and promotions
- Grow assigned clients and develop new target segments
- Answer and follow up on customer enquiries
- Prepare marketing materials e.g. leaflets, sales collaterals, presentations, counter cards, posters etc.
- Carry out coordination work for marketing events
- Liaise with internal teams, external agencies and business partners on marketing activities and projects
- Collect and monitor competitor and market intelligence
- Degree / Higher Diploma in marketing or related disciplines
- At least 1-2 years of experience in sales or marketing or related fields
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered with the title Marketing Coordinator / Assistant Marketing Executive
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- 5 day work plus alternative 0.5-day work on Saturday
- Mon – Fri 09:00 – 18:00; Sat 09:00 – 13:00 (alternative)
- Annual leave
- Medical plan
- Yearly bonus
- Young working culture
- Attractive salary package above market average
- MNC exposure and good company reputation for enhancing future marketing career in healthcare / other industries
How to apply?
If you are looking for career changes, you may send resume to email@example.com , quoting Job Ref# 6529. You may also contact us at +852 2887 3090. Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.