AGS Group (AGS) is a privately owned executive search firm. Our Top 10 Clients are all Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific and US. Out of our clients, most of them are from the consumer industry, which includes FMCG, retail, hospitality, property and the financial services sector and the industrial...
AGS Group (AGS) is a privately owned executive search firm. Our Top 10 Clients are all Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific and US. Out of our clients, most of them are from the consumer industry, which includes FMCG, retail, hospitality, property and the financial services sector and the industrial sector. Other major sectors include technology and pharmaceuticals.
AGS focuses to build "depth" with clients, working with them in more locations and more levels in their organizations, anchored on a give-and-take approach and unrelenting commitment to put clients' interest ahead of ours. We have proved to be efficient since we know the market better: Our number of days to complete assignments is much shorter than that of other international search firms.
To learn more about our recruitment services, please visit our company website:
Marketing Manager, Customer Analytics (Circa. HKD 600 - 750K p.a.)
ref. TI - MICA
Regional exposure and attractive remuneration
- Managing research projects, performing market forecast and big data analyses
- Carry out customer segmentation and coordinate CRM targeted promotion for driving loyalty and profitability
- Deliver market insights and presentation to the senior management in order to roll out the most effective strategies
- Drive and administer marketing programs and initiatives, which may include omni channel marketing with advertising, PR initiatives, events, etc.
- Highlighting major statistics and news released by the government and retail market that would have direct impacts to the business
- Degree holder in Marketing, Statistics, or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in marketing research and customer analytics
- Solid knowledge in Customer relationship management (CRM),data analytics as well as market rollout strategies
- Luxury and retail exposure are highly preferred
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)