One of our clients (a well-known Telecommunication service provider) is now looking for high calibre candidates to fill the following positions:
Marketing Positions - (Telecommunication/ ICT) - Multiple roles - Ref. 3841
|Work exp||4 Years To 6 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, MPF, Performance bonus|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Customer / Trade Marketing
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Product Marketing Manager (Volume Business)
[Monthly salary: HK$36-38K + discretionary bonus]
- Degree holder with 8 years experience in Product management and marketing, candidates who familiar with HP, Cisco and Avaya are highly preferred;
- Oversee all marketing campaigns for company’s solutions;
- Work with vendor and business partners to formulate strategies for product positioning and pricing.
Assistant Marketing Manager (Unified Communication/ Broadband Service)
[Monthly salary: HK$26-28K + discretionary bonus]
- Degree holder with 5 years experience in Product marketing, preferably gained in telecommunication industry;
- Design marketing plans and strategy for new product/service launch;
- Prepare and implement marketing programs for target segment.
Senior Marketing Executive (Product Marketing)
[Monthly salary: HK$23-25K + discretionary bonus]
- Degree holder with 4 years experience in Product Marketing, preferably gained in telecommunication industry;
- Assist in designing marketing plans and strategy for new product/service launch;
- Work closely with internal and external parties to execute marketing programs and campaigns;
- Conduct market analysis and gather market intelligence.
- Company background: Well-known Telecommunication service provider;
- Products range: Unified Communication/ Broadband Services/ Data Networking/ Payment Service etc.;
- 5-day work;
- Working location: Quarry Bay;
- Good fringe benefits e.g. medical, banking holiday, etc.
Interested parties please email your updated resume with latest and expected salary package in "MS WORD" format to or fax to 852-3011 3069.
Please quote the Job Ref. No. and Applied Post on the subject of your application.
Company website: www.kek.com.hk
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.