Merchandising Manager - Furniture / Homeware / Home accessories, also open for designer profile
About the company
Our client is a leading furniture and home accessories company with a prominent global presence. They aim at attracting dynamic, energetic and qualified calibre to join the company. Upon expansion and building a high-end stylish brand, they are now looking for an Head of Merchandising.
- Manage all merchandising functions including sourcing, product development, production, technical, and quality of a dynamic and stylish new account of the company
- Responsible for sourcing vendors, plan factory visit, identify strength and weakness of vendor bases
- Monitor the suppliers to ensure products are made to required specification, quality standards and compliance
- Higher Diploma / Degree holder or above with solid years of merchandising experience
- Good product knowledge and market sense in home accessories / furniture / design / furnishing products
- Excellent communication skill with good command in English and Chinese
- Good computer skills such as MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint.
- Willing to travel
- Group level exposure, in-house role
- High company reputation within industry
- Competitive salary package + annual bonus
- Annual leave
- Medical plan
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes, you may send resume to resume(at)sixpeoplemap.com, please change (at) to @, quoting Job Ref# 6543. You may also contact us at +852 2887 3090. Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.