ARA Asset Management Limited (“ARA”) is a premier integrated real estate fund manager in Asia, founded on its core values of Respect, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork.
Established in 2002, ARA is driven by a vision to be a best-in-class investment manager, offering bespoke solutions and enduring value to its investors and partners. Over the years, ARA has distinguished itself with its strong track record, extensive business network, local operational expertise and uncompromising fiduciary commitment.
ARA has built a diverse suite of real estate investment trusts (“REITs”) and private real estate funds that are invested in the office, retail, logistics/industrial, hospitality and residential sectors in the Asia Pacific region. Complemented by its in-house real estate management services and advisory services, ARA creates value in every stage of the asset life cycle.
ARA is listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (“SGX-ST”) since November 2007. As of December 2015, it has over 1,200 professionals in 18 cities managing total assets of close to S$30 billion.
Officer / Executive, Human Resources
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Human Resources > Compensation & Benefits
Human Resources > Employee Relations
Human Resources > Training & Development
- To assist the Manager to implement full spectrum of Human Resources functions including recruitment, compensation & benefits, training & development, staff relations and company events
- To make sure the HR processes & procedures are in compliance with local regulations and company’s internal requirements
- To handle full range of training & development including sourcing training programs & evaluation
- To update & maintain proper HR records and filing system
- To assist in other ad hoc projects as assigned
Higher diploma or above in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline
Minimum 3 years solid experience in HR
Experience in organizing company events or training is an advantage
Detail minded, well organized, polite, self-discipline & independent
Team player with a high level of responsibility & commitment
Good command of written & spoken English & Chinese
Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Please forward a detailed resume, stating your last drawn and expected salary to: The Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.