(Long Term Contract)
The incumbent will be responsible for overall planning, preparation of program, monitoring the progress and preparing the progress record of Tai Shue Wan Development to completion. He/she will also coordinate and liaise with contractors, consultants, government departments, users and any relevant stakeholders in planning. He/she will monitor the contractor’s performance and development progress to ensure all the works to be completed on time and within budget. He/she will also be responsible for reviewing and updating the progress of works, material delivery and installation in accordance with projects requirements and liaison with users to ensure successful commissioning and hand-over of works.
- Degree holder in Building Study, Civil, Structural Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 6 years’ relevant experience in building or civil construction planning
- Proficiency in Primavera P6 and AutoCAD
- Familiar with Building Ordinances and any relevant statutory procedures
- Good command of both written & spoken English & Chinese
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.