We are a specialized niche financial group based in Hong Kong, committed to provide multi-disciplinary financial services. Our four main business focus are: corporate finance; asset management; mezzanine financing; and principal investment. With our strong network and experienced management team, we provide a wide range of services to our clients. Our group comprises of top-tiered and highly committed professionals with a varied and diverse background, who commands a wide range of industry knowledge and expertise in the financial services sector. Our unique and flexible platform gives us an edge over traditional funds and investment banks to better capture a wider scope of investment and value enhancing opportunities. We are currently looking for a high caliber candidate to join our Group as:
PRIVATE EQUITY FUND & PRINCIPAL INVESTMENT – ASSOCIATE
- Conducting due diligence on potential investment opportunities and evaluating investment feasibility;
- Performing industry and company research, preparing investment proposal for investment committee’s consideration;
- Participating in the progress of formulating transaction structure and term negotiations;
- Working with legal counsel to prepare and coordinate the execution of legal and transaction documents for investment projects;
- Monitoring invested projects and preparing periodic updates and reports on investment;
- Involving in the day-to-day management and operation of the funds; and
- Supporting senior team members in various tasks and projects.
- 2 to 3 years of working experience in finance industry is preferred. Experience in private equity fund/principal investment will be an advantage.
- Professional qualification (e.g. CPA or CFA charterholder/candidate) will be an advantage.
- SFC Licensed Representative (Type 9) will be an advantage.
- Relevant University Degree holder (law, finance, accounting or economics) will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, attentive to details, being able to perform under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Confident, independent, well-organized, team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in both written and verbal English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is a must.